March of Dimes Walk - April 30, 2011

12:24:00 PM 2 Comments A+ a-



As part of my 30th birthday celebration next month, I am participating in the March of Dimes walk. The mission of the March of Dimes is to help moms have full-term pregnancies and research the problems that threaten the health of babies. As a mother, I know first-hand how scary pregnancy can be. Let's do our part to help ensure that babies remain healthy and happy. 


I have created a team (Team Natural and Fabulous) who will be walking with me during the walk on April 30, 2011 in Atlanta. If you would like to donate money towards our fundraising efforts or walk with our team, please visit our team page below.




As the date approaches, I will post more information about meetup spots. Bring your babies and your strollers and let's walk for a good cause! Hope to see you there!



2 comments

Write comments
Candice
AUTHOR
March 15, 2011 1:20 PM delete

What a great cause!

Reply
avatar
Editor
AUTHOR
March 17, 2011 12:48 PM delete

Congrats to you! Sounds like an awesome experience I can't wait to hear how it went, I wonder when they will have one in the DMV. Please come by my blog when you have a chance, I gave you a "One Lovely Blog" award. Thanks!

http://www.naturalbecomesher.com

Reply
avatar