One Lovely Blog Award

1:14:00 PM 2 Comments A+ a-



I recently received a "One Lovely Blog Award" from Kiianah of "Natural Becomes Her". Thanks so much hun! Please check her natural hair blog out and tell her Monique sent you. :)

Okay, so here is how it works:
  • Accept the award and in your post, provide the name & link of the person who gave you the award
  • Tell us 7 facts about you that we do not know
  • Give the award to 15 other lovely blogs that you have just discovered
  • Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for the award
7 facts about me:
  1. I'm a military brat. Currently, Georgia is the second longest place I've lived. I lived in Hawaii for 5 years.
  2. I'm obsessed with reading about all things Vampire. Twilight, Vampire Diaries, I'm on it. 
  3. I love peach flavored things: jelly beans, pie, soda, candy, etc. There's just something soooo good about it.
  4. This is my second time going natural. The first time was during my pregnancy with my son and here it is 2 years later and I'm at it again.
  5. I am very particular about cleaning. I like certain products and things cleaned a certain way. I would probably never get a maid for this very reason. 
  6. Once upon a time ago, I wanted to be a doctor. An oncologist to be exact but my career manifested itself one day and here I am. I have never regretted that decision. PS: My career involves the things I love: web development, public health, and management.
  7. I am very close to my family to the point that I speak to both my parents, my grandmother and my brothers everyday. LOL
Because I couldn't narrow my list down to 15, here are a few "lovely blogs" I enjoy reading:

2 comments

Write comments
Serenity3-0
AUTHOR
March 17, 2011 1:29 PM delete

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I never knew you were a military brat.

Reply
avatar
Monique
AUTHOR
March 17, 2011 11:52 PM delete

@serenity - My dad was in the navy for 23 years. I got to see the world and loved every minute of it.

Reply
avatar