Balancing it All

9:13:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Every now and then my hair does this thing where it looks all fabulous and chunky as I slay the masses. This picture was taken after a particularly grueling day at work. I made it home with the boys, gave the baby a bottle and crashed onto the couch to catch my breath before making dinner.



Slayin'
I snapped this photo because my hair was looking bomb but to also let other moms know that we can't do it all. You see, I love my natural hair and prior to having another baby, I had all the time in the world to record tutorials, test out new styles and snap photos galore.


These days, I'm lucky if I wash my hair once a week (ewww!) and barely detangle it - and I'm ok with that. I'd rather be teaching my 7 year old how about suffixes and prefixes, or singing Barney songs to my 16 month old than fiddling with my hair most days.


I have to admit it though - I miss recording my tutorials but not to fret, they are on the comeback and I think just may like what I have in store. ;)