Staple Product: Shampoos (Updated)

10:55:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Hey guys! I try to make sure I keep a pretty updated list of my favorite products available on the right-hand navigation so be sure to click on the links for the latest information. 

Below is a list of my favorite shampoos. Most are all natural and very good - I can attest to how well they work. Be sure to check them out and let me know if you have any questions.

Product
How to Use It
Where you find it
Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Shampoo
Anytime you need to shampoo your hair
Target, Walgreens, Walmart
Betonite Clay
For deep cleaning and removing product buildup; limit use to only once a month and follow-up with a deep conditioning treatment
Amazon
Apple Cider Vinegar aka “Nature’s Cleanser”
To cleanse the scalp and remove product build up; the smell does not linger after washing it out
Any store
Head and Shoulders Shampoo
To combat dandruff flare-ups; limit use to scalp only

Chagrin Valley Shampoo Bars
Anytime you need to shampoo and cleanse your hair
Rhassoul Clay aka Red Clay
For deep cleansing and removing product build-up; limit use to only once a month
Amazon; multiple retailers online