Vote for Natural & Fabulous!

10:28:00 PM 1 Comments A+ a-

The first round of voting for the Black Webblog Awards has finally opened and I couldn't be more excited or or nervous right now.



Natural & Fabulous is competing for the Best Tutorial Blog/Vlog. Please please please vote for me! You can access the ballot by clicking this link:  

http://www.blackweblogawards.com/blog/2013/9/16/first-round-voting-is-now-open-which-blogs-will-make-the-fin.html

While you're at it, please vote for Dead End Hip Hop under the Best Music Blog and Best Video Blog. For more information, check them out at www.deadendhiphop.com. 

thanks 

1 comments:

Write comments
Ella Rich
AUTHOR
September 26, 2013 3:27 AM delete

I love this post all such good advise.Thank-you so much for posting these.I was just discussing with my friend.

Reply
avatar