Weekend in Review

9:49:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Hey guys! We've made it to Monday and I'm still exhausted. I don't know about you but my weekend was jam-packed with activities to celebrate my son's 5th birthday. I can't believe I have a 5 year old?! Where did the time go?! My little guy had such a great weekend and so did I.

Unfortunately, my hair didn't have such a great one so I've been rocking a puff for the past few days until I can get around to taming this mountain of hair. Anyway, we are just 3 days away from my 3 year anniversary of this blog. Sheesh, I still can't believe this site has been around that long. Do continue to stay tuned for some announcements and other goodies in the coming days.

I'm running a little behind on my new site design but hopefully it will be up by the end of the month. I'm going to end this post with a video clip of my husband doing back flips at our son's birthday party. We were reliving our youth so we were both flipping around that place! What can I say, we are the cool parents who still play on trampolines and do back flips from time to time.