Washing My Natural Hair Part I

8:37:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Hey guys! I finally took some time out to create a couple of new videos related to how I wash my hair, testing out shampoo bars and a new conditioner by Organix. There was ALOT of footage so I'm breaking this down into multiple parts. You can peep Part I below.




I am really digging these shampoo bars by Chargrin Valley Soap & Salve. The one I used in the video had an awesome scent and left my hair feeling moisturized - surprisingly. I can't wait to try the Babassu and Nettle bars.

The biggest surprise of the night was the conditioner. I'm always looking for new conditioners to use that have great slip and added moisture; Organix did not disappoint. The Macademia Oil conditioner was awesome. I have not used a conditioner with that much slip for detangling since I discovered Herbal Essence's Hello Hydration 3 years ago.

I plan to do individual reviews on both the bars and the conditioner so stay tuned.

And don't forget about some announcements coming up on August 8th!