Coming Soon

8:34:00 AM 1 Comments A+ a-

Hi guys! I've been pretty scarce around these parts for quite some time now but not to worry. I have been working on videos, product reviews and interviews that I will be posting soon. Here's a sneak peek at what's to come:



  • Tresemme Naturals Conditioner Product Review - Video
  • Bantu Knot Styling Tutorial - Video
  • Stretching A Twist-out - Video
  • Natural Spotlight: Reneisha - Interview
  • From Loc'd to Loose: Gillian - Interview
  • Two giveaways


If you haven't already, check out my YouTube channel for more natural hair videos and tutorials (www.youtube.com/naturalandfab.com)

1 comments:

Write comments
July 17, 2012 9:08 AM delete

I ran across the reviews for Tresemme Naturals Conditioner and my hair LOVES it! I'm trying the Curly Girl routine with it and Suave Naturals with a gel. My hair is neglected and the wash and gos will help me not fool with it for a while. Well, I'm hoping!

Reply
avatar