Hair Talk

8:49:00 AM 1 Comments A+ a-

I was browsing the threads over on NaturallyCurly's CurlTalk and came across a thread called "If your hair could talk, what would it say?"


Some of the responses were funny:


PinkkPearls
Who do I have to kill to get you to wash me?


TruQueen1
Wash N Go..Girl, yeah its time to Let it Go!! Not working today. Ha!


Tbabyyy
Umm excuse you! Do you mind co-washing me at least everything other day? or DCing once a week or something?!! you know I'm dry! Yet you want to put me in some punk ass puff EVERYDAY!! You could at least do a twist out or a braid out...damn...you have gotten so LAZY!


keepitmovin
"Boo, that SM Curl and Style Milk ain't no comparison to this here CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil Conditioner. You'd better recognize!"




If your hair could talk, what would it say?

1 comments:

Write comments