My First Speaking Engagement

6:19:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-



If you live in the Atlanta area, come by the Curls of the World Store in downtown Stone Mountain on Thursday October 20 at 6:30pm. I will be presenting "Tips for Transitioners" as part of a natural hair discussion series spearheaded by the store's owner, Rhian Sharp. 


Bring your questions and concerns about the natural hair transition process and let's discuss them. If you'll recall, I created Natural & Fabulous for transitioning and newly naturals because I remember what it was like to feel overwhelmed with all the information out there and confused about what you should do next.


To register for Thursday's event, click HERE. I will be raffling off some of my favorite Shea Moisture and Curls of the Worlds products so make sure you attend!