Monique's Faves

5:55:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

"Monique's your favorite shampoo?", "Monique, what's your favorite moisturizer?"


I am asked these two questions at least 10 times a week and don't mind answering them over and over again. : ) For this very reason, I created "Monique's Faves". This list showcases all of my favorite hair products and how I use them. I even link you to sites and places that you can purchase them. 


It's important to remember that while transitioning your hair may respond better to one product (i.e., a commercial product) better than it will another product (i.e., an all natural product). No need to fret; you just adjust based on what you think your hair needs and everything will work out. 


If you still don't know what you should use, research is a great a place to start. Or you can just shoot me an email at naturalandfab@gmail.com and we'll search together.