Big News!

9:14:00 AM 4 Comments A+ a-

I mentioned on Twitter that I had some exciting news to share and I'm ready to share it with you guys. Rhian of Curls of the World has asked me to present a panel discussion on "Tips for Transitioners" at her new store on Thursday, October 20th! I'm really excited about this opportunity to educate newly naturals and transitioners on what to expect during their journey. It was this very reason that I started "Natural and Fabulous". 






If you are in the Atlanta area, I hope you can make it out to the event. I look forward to meeting and seeing you there.



Thursday, October 20
6:30 pm to 8:00 pm



Curls of the World 
Natural Products for Your Hair and Beauty Supply 
988 Main Street
Stone Mountain, GA 30083
770-413-0009


4 comments

Write comments
Monique
AUTHOR
July 29, 2011 8:24 AM delete

Thank you! I'm so excited about. I can't wait to share my lessons learned and hear from others about the challenges they are experiencing.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
August 02, 2011 9:30 AM delete

Just put the date and time in my calendar!! Excited!!!! :) I never know what to do with my hair besides flat ironing it! :)

Reply
avatar
Monique
AUTHOR
August 02, 2011 4:39 PM delete

Yay! I hope to see you there!

Reply
avatar