Natural Hair and kids

10:28:00 PM 1 Comments A+ a-

I spent Friday night doing hair. Yup, when most people were probably out to dinner or at a bar enjoying the warm weather, I was home doing my little 8 year-old cousin's hair. She is suffering from serious heat damaged tresses due to excessive blowdrying and pressing of her hair. My aunt has asked me to get her back in tip top shape and you know I love a challenge. I began by cowashing her hair with Shea Moisture conditioner and detangling with my beloved Tangle Teezer. I followed up by moisturizing her hair with shea butter. She asked me to style her hair in a mohawk so that's what I gave her.




About to cowash her hair

Getting started with braiding

Making progress

Done with the back

Getting started on the front. She wanted twist that hung down.

Final result: view from the left

Final result: view from the right

1 comments:

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
June 03, 2011 11:43 PM delete

Okkkayyyy so Kamari is next right!!!!! Set me up an appointment

Reply
avatar