Shea Moisture at Ulta

11:10:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I usually buy my natural hair products at Target and Walmart but on a recent trip to Ulta, I decided to check out their natural hair section and was pleasantly surprised with what I saw. 

Shea Moisture's presence in the area is significant and its obvious that they want to make sure they cover all of the various natural hair bases there are. I love how they have created mini-lines within the brand to cater to all types. 

I'm all about porosity right now and loved that they have an entire line for both high and low gals alike. Damaged hair? No worries. They provide you with all of the hair masques, oils and cleansing products to bring your curls back to life. 

I have to give it to them, they continue to surprise me at each and every turn. And if they weren't already doing an awesome job, they have expanded into the cosmetics arena too! Check them out!
Restore and Rebuild

Porosity


Nourish and Silen

Frizzy Control

Hydrate and Replenish