My updated product list

9:30:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Hey there! 6 years into this natural hair game and I think I've tried almost every product line there is.
With that being said, it's time to share my latest product list with you guys. If you've been a long time reader of this blog, you may see some familiar products I've been using since the day I cut my hair all off. Either way, these are tried and true for me so I can't guarantee that they will work the same for you, but its worth a shot, right?

What I'm loving for...Shampoo
  • Pantene Pro-V for Natural Hair
What I'm loving for...Conditioner
What I'm loving for...Leave-in Conditioner
What I'm loving for...Moisture and Twisting
What I'm loving for...Edge Control
What I'm loving for...Oil Conditioning
  • Herbal oil blends - I tend to only add it to my conditioner for a deep condition but it makes my hair super soft. Definitely a necessity during the winter months.
What I'm loving for...Hair Health
  • Eating healthy and regular exercise
  • Hair, Skin and Nail vitamins (If you're into supplements - I'm not a big fan but sometimes you need them)