Don't Touch My Hair

10:50:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Image Link
This post stems from an article posted today over on Blackgirllonghair.com. I had to repost this article about Naptural85's encounter with uninvited touching of her hair. Read the full article by clicking HERE.

Much like her, I have been a victim of uninvited touching of my hair and let me tell you, she handled this very well. While I don't mind friends and family touching my hair, complete strangers dare not touch my crowning glory. You see, this mane on MY head is MINE. YOU will NOT abuse it with your clean hands, mistreat it by running your fingers through it or violate it with your offhanded comments.

Whitney handled herself extremely well, given the circumstances. As for me, I can't say I would have done the same.

Protect the crown.