Product Review: PanteneTruly Natural Deep Conditioner

11:25:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Ladies, I have discovered the holy grail of hair conditioners for those of us with unruly, thick curls or newly natural. Most of us with natural hair struggle with moisture and I am here to tell you that I have found a conditioner that helps: Pantene's Deep Conditioner. I found this gem on a whim in Wal-mart and decided to give it a try.

LINK
I've used Pantene products in the past and found that they dried my out instead of the opposite so I stayed away from them for about 10 years...until a month ago. I figured a 30 day trial of this would allow me to develop a fair opinion and boy did it.

Not only does it smell wonderful, but detangling is a such a breeze that I can do it with my fingers and nothing else. I usually need to comb detangle as well but not anymore. The consistency is heavy and creamy without feeling too overbearing.

To use it, I apply to my in the shower while dripping wet and work it through each section. Then, I leave it on for about 10-15 minutes before rinsing out. My curls are juicy, moisturized and fabulous. I apply a light leave-in conditioner and twist as usual. Here's a peek at my hair the next day:



I kid you not, I have not seen my hair this moisturized in a long time. Maybe its the pregnancy, or maybe its just that good. Either way, check it out!