Product Review: Darcy's Botanicals Leave-In Conditioner

1:06:00 PM 0 Comments A+ a-

Summer is here and in full force and my hair is like "Pause". When the season changes, we need to adjust our hair regimens to accommodate the weather. In the winter I tend to go with heavy creamy products like my beloved whipped pudding by Oyin Handmade. In the summer months when the humidity is off the charts, I prefer to go with leave-in conditioners like those from Darcy's Botanicals.

via Darcy's Botanicals

Lately Darcy's Botanicals Juicy Peach Leave-In conditioner has been a lifesaver! My curls are moist, juicy and full of shine without feeling weighed down. My hair smells great; just like juicy Georgia peaches straight out of Fort Valley (whatchall know about Fort Valley?!). I am on my 3rd bottle of this stuff can't get enough of it. It's perfect for a wash and go style and light enough for daily usage.

I highly recommend this line if you are looking for a leave-in or daily styling product. Go check the out!