Harlem Shake at my Wedding

1:30:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Hey guys! I haven't given away many details about my day but I thought I would share this video with you.

One of the many surprises for my guests was the recording of a Harlem Shake video at my reception. My brothers and I bought tons of props for people to use. It was an effort coordinated by photographer (who makes a cameo), my videographer and my DJ. It turned out fantastic.

If you're wondering where I am, I'm in the upper right-hand corner and my husband (wow, feels weird to actually say that now) is the guy in the beginning standing up in the back. I have never had so much fun. Thanks so much to my family and friends for being the rockstars that they are and going all in. Love you guys!

Change the settings to HD for better viewing.