My Bridal Shower

8:45:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

We are a mere 40 days away from my wedding and my fabulous Maid of Honor, friends and family threw me the BEST bridal shower in history. The weather was absolutely perfect (despite being breezy) for this event held at my Aunt and Uncle's home (thanks Auntie Estell!).

I am so blessed to have so many people who love and care about me, and who are also praying for me. Knowing that they are all in my corner and going to be there with me when I take this next journey in life is absolutely the best gift ever. The picture above are a few shots from the day but I will post the other pictures when my official photographer for the day, Tarisha, gives them too.

I would like to thank each and every one of you for loving and caring about me the way you do. You have no idea how much this means to me.