3 Years Natural

8:42:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I completely forgot about my natural anniversary! FAIL! Although I'm only two days late, I figured I should at least do a little something for it so I straighted my hair like I typically do. It's funny that I only straighten my hair once a year but I get requests to see it straight at least 10 times per week. Either way, it still took a few hours to complete but I got it done and here it is :


Hard to believe that just 3 years ago I was sitting in my bathroom with my best friend as she cut all of my hair off. 3 years later and I wouldn't change it for the world. My hair is thriving and healthy and I couldn't be happier. I did notice that my ends could use a serious trim so I'm going to ask beg my mom to do that for me tonight.

I'm in the process of editing a video I did last night and I can't wait to share it with you guys. I purchased a brand new flat iron and it is the best I've ever used. Truly! Stay tuned for the video to post about it.