Winter Regimen

3:30:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

Source

Now that the weather has turned cold, have you changed your hair regimen? I know I have. I spent some time doing a bentonite clay treatment to my hair to remove some of the build that I had, then I followed that up with a deep conditioning treatment while taking my time to detangle my strands and snip out the fairy knots. In a few days I will do a Cherry Lola Treatment to had some much needed protein back into my hair. 

In terms of products, here are the ones that I've recently switched to:

Shampoo: Treseme Naturals Nourishing Shampoo
Conditioner: Treseme Naturals Nourishing Conditioner
Leave-In Conditioner: Beautiful Textures Tangle Taming Leave-In Conditioner
Moisturizer (also used for twisting): Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding
Sealant: Oyin Handmade Burnt Sugar Pomade


What are you using on your hair now?