Summer Heat = Lazy Natural Hair Care

9:05:00 AM 1 Comments A+ a-

The summer heat has been all the way turned up since June and we still have about month and half to go. I don't know about you but the heat makes me lazy and the way my hair has been frizzing up lately, doesn't make it any easier. 


Instead of complaining, I'll embrace this time of the year to be absolutely unapologetically lazy with my natural hair. This means lots of wash and gos, mini twists and my beloved puff. The Georgia humidity will not allow my normal twist out definition to sustain so I'm going to give them a break until Mother Nature needs to give us one. 


Has the summer heat made you lazy about your natural hair? What styles are you rocking?

1 comments:

Write comments
beauty salon
AUTHOR
January 09, 2013 6:42 AM delete

Summer heat lazy nuatural hair care is hown on the post here. Know all about it

Reply
avatar