Product Review: TRESemme Natural Nourishing Conditioner

9:09:00 AM 0 Comments A+ a-

I think I have a new favorite conditioner. I was catching up on my natural hair blog reading this weekend and came across a post by Mahogany Curls about the product change in TRESemme Natural Nourishing Conditioner.  I picked up a bottle at Walmart and gave it try. Mahogany, you were absolutely right: this conditioner made my already soft hair even softer.







I had to try this product twice to figure out the perfect match up with my styling products. The first time I used it I shampooed with Head and Shoulders to help combat some dandruff issues I was having. That resulted in flaky, stripped hair. No matter how much conditioner I put on it, my hair was dry and stiff. The second time I used it, I used it to cowash with only. I wet my hair and then pulled out small sections that I applied conditioner to, detangled and twisted. I repeated this all over my head and left in for about 10 minutes. The conditioner gave my hair great slip for detangling, much like Hello Hydration.


Next, I gently rinsed it out using lukewarm water by first rinsing the twists to get as much out as I could and then going back and untwisting each section and rinsing again. My hair was very moisturized and easy to style. Finally, I used some Shea Moisture Curl Milk and applied to each twist I detangled and twisted my hair back up.


I have to give it to TRESemme, they have created another conditioner that will rival Herbal Essence in results. For more information about the Natural Nourishing Conditioner, visit http://www.tresemme.com/Products/Naturals/Naturals-Moisture-Conditioner/#-two.


To see Mahogany's video review of the product, see below