Congratulations Joseph and Eliss

12:03:00 AM 1 Comments A+ a-

Today is a special day for one of my natural and fabulous blog buddies. Today, Eliss and her wonderful fiancee Joesph will tie the knot and I want to take a minute to wish the both of them congratulations on this beautiful day and their union.




Eliss,


Funny how we've never met physically in person but have been reading each other's blogs for years. I want to take a moment to say congratulations and best wishes to you and Joseph. I remember the post you wrote when you first met him and knew then that there something special there. I hope he knows that he scored big time with you and you with him. May God bless your union and your special day. 


Love,
Monique

1 comments:

Write comments
Melany
AUTHOR
June 12, 2012 4:35 PM delete

Congratulations to the beautiful couple!

Reply
avatar