Product Review: Oyin Handmade Whipped Pudding

12:50:00 PM 2 Comments A+ a-


Product Information: This rich, dense, shea-butter-based moisturizing cream is Oyin's first product. It's a mixture of rich botanical butters & oils like shea butter, cocoa butter, and castor oil; blended with plenty of pure aloe vera gel and spring water for lightness & penetration. The result is superior, rich, penetrating moisture in an all-purpose, head-to-toe product. You may have noticed that it's listed under both hair and body products!

Whipped pudding is very lightly scented with chocolate and vanilla fragrance to enhance the scent of the whole butters and essential oils. To add your own fragrance oil, microwave for 5 seconds until stirrable, then mix in your scent of choice. Voted "Best Product for Twists and Braids" in naturallycurly.com's 2009 'best of the best' survey! (courtesy of Oyin's website)

How I use it: I use this product for my twisting/braiding agent. I apply about a fingertip amount and smooth it down the length of my hair before braiding or twisting. It's also great to use to seal your ends with. 

Multiuse: Not only is this product great for your hair but like most Oyin products, it is also wonderful for your dry skin. 

I highly recommend adding this product to your line up. 

2 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
March 26, 2012 1:09 PM delete

LUUUUUUV this stuff!!! Fortunately, I am in Baltimore where one of the stores are located.

Reply
avatar
Tammi
AUTHOR
March 26, 2012 7:42 PM delete

Sounds like my Whipped Shea butter mix that I make myself. Will def recommend to others.

Reply
avatar