Just Me

2:31:00 PM 2 Comments A+ a-



In between catching up on emails, writing new blog posts, doing actual work, putting together a gift prize package for a winner (it's on the way, Juilana!), I snapped a quick picture of my hair today. I twisted my hair into small twists (not mini) and pulled them apart once. Isn't the definition crazy? This style should last for the next 3-4 days and all I have to do is sleep with a bonnet on to preserve it. 


I think someone asked me about my hair color before and I realized I didn't answer it. I do not have black hair. Nope, not one single strand of my hair is black. In fact, my hair is actually brown and reddish brown, hence, the slight discoloration you see. In the sunlight my hair looks red. Weird, huh?

2 comments

Write comments
January 03, 2012 2:52 PM delete

Oooh! Gorgeous twist out! Beautiful hair!!

Reply
avatar
January 03, 2012 7:21 PM delete

looks so pretty and moisturized

Reply
avatar