My day at Curls of the World

4:43:00 AM 4 Comments A+ a-

This Saturday I had the pleasure of paying a visit to the Curls of the World store. It was wonderful to finally "meet" Rhian face to face after communicating via email and over the phone for months! How ironic is it that we live in the same city and never had time in our busy schedules to meet up? 


Her store is located on Main Street in downtown Stone Mountain and is so adorable and quaint. You can't miss the vibrant turquoise trimming as you drive by. Here are some pictures from my visit:










Her new kids line of conditioner

New shampoo for Kids. The line is called "Curlie Wurlie Kids".


Me and Rhian


A bag of free goodies she sent me home with!

4 comments

Write comments
sayitlikethis
AUTHOR
August 16, 2011 8:28 AM delete

Is there a website? I'm curious about the products she carries for locs.

Reply
avatar
Monique
AUTHOR
August 16, 2011 12:33 PM delete

@sayitlikethis - Unforunately her graphics person hasn't uploaded all the products and information to her site yet. I'll be sure to tell her she has an inquiry about it though. www.curlsoftheworld.com

Reply
avatar
August 16, 2011 2:52 PM delete

I need to visit this place. Esp for the kids line

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
November 19, 2011 4:40 PM delete

Trying her products for the first time. The lady at the Vitamin Depot in Hiram GA highly recommended them. I hope to visit her spot soon.

Reply
avatar