March of Dimes Walk

2:27:00 AM 1 Comments A+ a-

To wrap up my birthday celebration, I participated in the March of Dimes walk. The March of Dimes is an organization that raises money for babies to ensure that they have healthy lives. I've done this walk before and really enjoy raising money for a good cause. Our team, Team Natural and Fabulous, raised $390 and completed the entire 5.6 miles! Woo-hoo! Here are pictures from our day:


The starting line

I loved this shot. 



The first hill. Whew!

My friends getting ready to head over to the start line

Heading to the start line

The first turn


The CAU Marching Band saw us off


My aunt and my friends. My mom took the photo.

The finish line

1 comments:

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
May 07, 2011 8:09 PM delete

Seems like good times :)

Reply
avatar