A Night Out on The Town

8:04:00 AM 2 Comments A+ a-


This past weekend I hung out with two friends for a birthday celebration. I wasn't quite sure what to do with my hair that evening so I thought I would just wing it by braiding my hair into a couple of big braids. I lightly moisturized them with conditioner and water and then ran a little bit of eco styler gel through it. I allowed my hair to dry for the rest of the day and took the braids down that evening. I fluffed my hair out and decided I would throw a cute flower into just to jazz things up a bit. Needless to say it wasn't my best effort but it worked out. A lady stopped me in the middle of the dance floor and told me that she loved my hair. I guess I did something right after all. 

2 comments

Write comments
Editor
AUTHOR
October 13, 2010 2:18 PM delete

Looks great! Honey, women are BUYING weaves to achieve this look, lol! Your hair is awesome. Come check out my blog www.naturalbecomesher.com!

Reply
avatar
Monique
AUTHOR
October 17, 2010 7:49 PM delete

@naturallykiki - Aw, thanks. I had blast that night and got compliments on my hair while on the dance floor.

Reply
avatar