Issues with Images

2:18:00 PM 2 Comments A+ a-



Hi everyone! I've received a couple of emails from people stating that can't see the images on the blog sometimes. Blame Blogger and Google for this. Turns out, sometimes they aren't reading the images or my Google account isn't available so they don't show. If you refresh the browser, it should work for you that way.


This is more motivation for me to consider switching to Wordpress but we'll see. I apologize for the image issues. I'm going to do my best to see what's really going on and work this out.


Thanks,
Mo

2 comments

Write comments
DivafromSC
AUTHOR
September 16, 2010 11:12 PM delete

I've tried to refresh the page, but I still cannot see the pictures :(

Reply
avatar
Monique
AUTHOR
September 16, 2010 11:23 PM delete

@divafromsc - I've checked and reentered the images. They should show up now. Try viewing them in an alter browser.

Reply
avatar