5 months natural and counting

9:22:00 PM 3 Comments A+ a-


I am ashamed to admit that my 5 month natural anniversary has came and went. :( How did I manage to forget that? Oh yea, I was too busy admiring my puff and loving the fact that my twist outs last for a week. LOL I can't believe it's been 5 months. It seems like yesterday I was proclaiming my distaste for perms and saying that I would no longer be a slave to creamy crack. And here we are 5 months post-big chop and my hair is literally blossoming (look at the picture). To all those transitioning and those who have been natural for quite some time, I tip my satin bonnet and afro pic to you. Cheers!

3 comments

Write comments
Anonymous
AUTHOR
September 11, 2010 8:13 AM delete

Congrats lady!
Serenity23

Reply
avatar
September 11, 2010 7:20 PM delete

Congrats, Monique! I love it. So encouraging.

Reply
avatar
Naomi
AUTHOR
September 11, 2010 7:46 PM delete

Keep it up girl... the longer it gets the more and more options you have!

Reply
avatar